Monday, July 27, 2009

A letter I just wrote to Dunkin Donuts

When did a bagel with butter become a do it yourself thing? Yesterday i stopped into the above store (On N Harvard St in MA )to purchase a bagel and an iced tea. I pay and leave a tip. Less than 5 minutes later I am on the highway and i take a bite of my bagel only to find that there was no butter on it, which i requested. At first I think it is a mistake and am annoyed but realize anyone can make a mistake. Then i look in the bag and become infuriated when i realize that they put individual butter packets and a flimsy plastic knife in the bag. So obviously it was not the case where someone had a momentarily lapse in concenration but rather some idiotic management type policy. What lazy, cheap moron decided that it was a good idea for people to have to butter their own bagels? This is about the most ridiculous, nonsensical thing i have ever seen. Here you go, butter your own bagel, while driving. Then after making a mess trying to drive and make my own bagel i reach into the bag to get a napkin to clean my hands and of course there were none. This is as poor of service i have ever seen and an outrageous example of someone literally doing as little as possible for their customers, while trying to save what has to amount to fractions of a penny per order. Whats next? Order a cup of coffee and get hot water and grinds? I left a 1$ tip, which i want refunded as soon as possible. I dont want a refund fo the order, I just want my 1$ tip back that i left for the most incompetent, lazy and just overall garbage employees that you employ.

No comments:

Post a Comment